What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletterm or make a purchase. We only collect information that enables use to process your order such as your name, address, telephone number and email details etc. We do not collect or store financial information such as credit card details. These details are collected by our trading partners such as PayPal or SagePay using their secure servers.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site features.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates related to your order.
- To send newsletters and discount offers etc. We will use the email address provided only if we have your concent to do so. You can opt in or out of receiving our newsletters etc in the admin section of your account.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. All supplied financial information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems and they are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards details etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback regarding these sites.
Yes. For more information about the cookies we use and how we use them please visit our Cookies page.
Updated: April 16, 2014